Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MY TRIP

It’s been a little while since I posted last. How many of you have done the Ice Bucket Challenge since I let you all dump freezing cold water on me?! Let me know next time you see me if you did the challenge because I have a special surprise for you…

Thank you for allowing me to leave you with a substitute last week. Just as I put a lot of thought into getting a quality substitute teacher for you, I put a lot of thought into planning the day while I’m not there. As a teacher, it’s my hope that you will adapt to new situations and treat any teacher with respect. Thank you to all of those who were great learners and treated the substitute well.

I had such a great time on my trip to Pennsylvania! Here are some pictures of the fun things I got to see and do:
















No comments:

Post a Comment